So I'm really excited to start travelling.....honestly, just getting a TASTE of what it was like w. Tina made me want more =) Of course, it's good to be home in Vienna w. my frnds and cooking nice, healthy meals but I cannot wait to start travelling~!
Here's my schedule =)
March
25/26 Milan
27/31 Athens
April
1/2 Milan
3 Vienna
4-6 Berlin
7/8 Cologne & Bonn
9/10 Zurich
11 Geneva
12/13 Rome
14 Florence
15 Pisa/Venice
16 Venice
17 Liverpool
18-23 Barcelona
24 Seville
25 Valencia
26 Madrid
28 Vienna
All the stress leading up to today has been worth it. It's amazing how much planning goes into something like this. Just looking up hostels, flights, train schedules, etc. can be quite tiring and frustrating, especially since some low cost airlines' prices fluctuate like the stock market ><" I'm become quite good at it though so planning a trip w. Naila took very little time =)
But it's all done! All my school work is done until I come back for my finals =) Can't waaaaaaait
BTW I will be doing Switzerland by myself (long story) but it'll be good soul searching time....to contemplate about everything =P Plus Geneva has a LOT of shopping to be done =) Unfortunately, it'll only be window shopping bc I only have a small carry on ><" But fun nonetheless (cream, I know you're probably cringing but you know me! I promise to visit the sites before I shop)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lol. looks INSANE.
ReplyDeletecongrats on finishing the planning part of it!