Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bday Part 2

I spent my 21st bday w. Tina in Budapest =) Not too shabby........plus this Wednesday, I will be flying out to Milan so that I can see my friends in Athens =) I can't wait until that begins ^.^

No matter where I am, my bday is always so memorable.....I'm so lucky to have you guys because my inbox was filled w. well wishes and inquiries, missed phone calls, birthday cards and even text messages!!! And it didn't stop there.......when I came back, my friends in Vienna gave me friendship earrings that they purchased in Poland......plus one of my friends gave me a teddy bear with a heart-shaped box of Mozart chocolates.....I just DIED bc hearts + Mozart + teddy bear! lol it practically has my name written all over it =)

That celebration made me reminisce about various birthdays........about my 17th one in Paris (w. Josh sticking me head outta the Eiffel Tower lol)......my 18th at Frankie's and skating afterwards.....and who could forget my horrendous 20th bday?

But regardless of where I am, I'm so glad that you guys remembered my bday =) Miss you guys~!

No comments:

Post a Comment