I haven't really travelled a lot so I was kinda surprised how happy I was to come home to Vienna after Budapest. You're right Tina; Vienna *is* starting to feel like home.
That night, when we came back, it felt good to have veggies with nice, GRILLED, lean meat and rice (I would've been content w. pasta). Speaking of which, I'm starting to become quite the cook =) I can stir fry broccoli, mushrooms, zucchini, amongst other veggies........I know how to make soup and congee with a pot (cooking rice old school w.o a rice cooker is quite an adventure!)
And yes, all my food is edible =)
But the best part about communial cooking is learning new things from my friends =) The Singaporean and Korean guys are all older so they give me pointers. One of them made duk buk ki <3, which is my fav Korean dish of spicy rice cakes =) I was in heave bc it tasted better than the ones in the restaurants!
I've just been randomly experimenting with food and they've all tasted quite well! I've come a long way since my first dish of pasta and veggies lol I think I'm going to learn how to bake saccatorte....
So don't be surprised if I come home and cook a Korean meal with an Austrian dessert lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment