Hey you guys ^.^
Sorry for not blogging in a while.......things have been so hectic =S plus my internet is messed up......i'm using a cable and they randomly do maintenance in the building ><" So when I have the internet, I'm doing bookings first =P lots to research! lol
On friday, we did an opera tour.......no big deal since I went to the opera already =P It was a pretty chill day......I went shopping with some friends....there are like cheap clothing now althoguh I'm probably going to stop buying winter clothes soon and buy some nice work clothes for Toronto ^.^
On saturday, we went to Graz =P GORGEOUS!!! On the way, we visited a chocolate factory =P The chocolate factory was like 4/5 rooms of taste testing....I tried cocoa beans and 100% pure chocolate ><" kinda gross lol also I purchased some for you =P it's pretty good.....Graz is a beautiful city....but I think I would only do it once ><" Not a bad way to spend Valentine's Day ^.^ lol
Sunday I went to church w. a friend....really pretty and the people were friendly =P After the service, there was tea/coffe and snacks.....sundays are relaxing bc everything is CLOSED and there's nothing to do ><" we just lounged around cafes.....did laundry ><" oh! and I got my internet back =P
On Monday, there was a lot of snow ><" originally there is supposed to be a scavenger hunt but I didn't do it =S all outdoors and it's cold ><" lol Joy and I went to a shopping mall......and I bought 20 euro boots!! tall black, suede, flat boots ^.^ also, found 10 euro short boots but i don't know about it yet ><"
In the evening, we watched the Giselle ballet =P Instead of sitting seats, we had to stand.....it was a different experience ^.^ I luved the ballet b/c it was art w.o borders....you don't need to understand German, English, Italian, etc to appreciate it..........it was just breath taking.....
I miss you guys!! there's nothing much to do here...my classes start on the 25th so just doing some pre class stuff =P
In the pics, the first two are of Graz. We had to climb up the stairs in the second picture to get the GORGEOUS view from the first pic. The other pictures are of the chocolate factory =P
That place is gorgeous. Keep exploring and taking pics. I'm living vicariously through you.
ReplyDelete