Hi you guys =P
I have been w.o internet for like 2 days ><" so I have been sooooo bored =S just watching shows on my laptop.....On Friday, we just walked around the city, looking at sites....then we went into a pub for like food.........i had pasta w. mushrooms, green peppers, and egg. We all talked and walked around the city. Honestly, Vienna is not even cold -_- it's like above 0 and if anything, it's windy (w.o windchill!!) and i don't need gloves/hat. I'm not close with these girls but i'm glad that they've included me in everything. If i'm by myself during the day, I think i will finally break down =( I haven't cried yet! and I refuse to =P
My buddy is sooooooo nice (shown in the pic). Apparently I was like one of few who got a female buddy (my other friends all have male buddies) and she's just constantly texting/calling me to see that I'm ok. Sundays all the stores are closed so she might take me skating or to see a palace. She doesn't speak mandarin to me (my mando is embarassing) but she constantly texts me; it's comforting to see that =P
Saturday we had schnitzel!!! It's like breaded pork and a traditional Austrian dish..the best part is that there was a student special =P works w. my budget lol Afterwards, we all went back to the Erasmaus residence where I met other exchange students (from Peru, serbia, the States) and we were just talking......then around 11.30pm we went to a club called the "Titanic"...honestly it was THE sketchiest place lol probably cuz it was free cover (minus coat check).....the club name isn't even located outside.....u have to walk up to these two body guards lolz.....and they were trying to convince us to go "ya ya, the club is downstairs, just come down"
It was Ana, Anna, Victoria, Whitney (aa girl from Calgary), and an Austria and a Serbian guy.....anyway the club was soooooooo smokey =S but the music was good.....n I thought clubs in Toronto filled up late....the club wasn`t packed until like 1am ><" I had a good time though (what to do about the smokey clothes though.....)
On Sunday, I slept in =P It rained all day (literally ALL day) plus the stores close so I couldn't do much....I had a lovely chat w. my room mate and then checked out the laundry room, exploring the rest of Panorama.....Around 6pm, the exchange stuents from Finland and Sweden asked if I wanted to join them for dinner....which was VERY sweet and nice of them =P Then I met some Thai students and a Vancouver gal who was about to leave after her year long exchange....
I *was* getting home sick (a little bit) today just cuz I hadn't really met anyone but in the evening, everything worked out =P It feels good to see so many different people from different cultures ^.^ Can't wait until orientation tomorrow!!
I uploaded some pics of my room, my buddy Li Zhen and I (yes Tim, I do *have* eyes ok), the opera house and schnitzel and potato salad =D
oh!! sorry you guys
add "shirleybsoon" for skype......not the other one ><"
thnx =P
No comments:
Post a Comment