Thursday, February 12, 2009

Feb 12, 2009










hey you guys =P

Ok so this week we had orientation...and i started meeting some new people =P I made some friends from all over.....Singapore, HK, the States....there wasn't much to do on the first day (Monday) except acquaint myself w. others....the orientation program I'm in has me doing something almost every afternoon!! I met up with my buddy to have a little talk and she also showed me around the university. We went to "Ride club" that night for free drinks....not bad....I only paid 1 Euro for coat check but I somehow got 2 shots and sex on the beach ;) I danced w. two very nice American girls and some other gurls from a different rez. I took the bus home and even though I had to walk, it was SOOOO safe =P (no, it wasn't the alcohol giving me a false sense of security lol)

Tuesday we had a walking tour of Vienna, in the First District....it would've been such a nice walk but it was raining/snowing =S oh wellz....like my friend said, it would've been so romantic if we could have forgotten the cold....seriously, it was so picturesque *sigh*........

I also cooked for the first time that night =P it was a lot of fun bc my Singaporean friends were there...all of us were running around the kitchen ><" I finally had veggies ^.^ so happy! lol


Wednesday was a free day so I went skating w. my friends in front of city hall.......GORGEOUS!! First of all, their building is so historic! so much prettier than ours ><" In addition, there's two rinks so when they zamboni one rink, you can use the second one.....and how would you get to the second one? there are little walk ways where you can skate from one rink to another ^.^ I would honestly go everyday but rental and pass to get into the rink...it's like almost $20 each time ><" but fun times!!

Skating made me miss you guys so much!! lol skatin on the rideau...."someone" drilling me to learn cross overs (you know who you are!!!!) and other great times at angus glen ><"

Thursday we went to the schonbrunn palace.....breath taking! There's also this place in the garden where they originally planned to build the palace that over looks vienna.......*sigh* I'm in luv you guys ^.^

I've included some pics.....enjoy!

From the top: A gorgeous view of Vienna in the garden of the palace.....the picture after it is where I got the view from
The 3rd picture is one of Joy and I skating at city hall.....there was like 10 of us scattered around the rink ^.^
The 4th is my first cooked meal!! yummy ^.^
Finally, the 5th is the famous Sacatorte, an Austrian dessert. My little treat for the long 2 hour outdoor walk lol

No comments:

Post a Comment