Hey you guys
so my exam is OVER..........I love my group members........especially Christoph, who rolled into class 30 mins late (5 mins into our exam) and later tells me that he forgot there's an exam for this course............which is why he was at Ride Club until 5am lol
Tomorrow I will have completed my presentation then travels w. Naila!!!!
Here is my schedule for May.
May
6-9 Nice
10/11 Dublin
12/13 Amsterdam see Polina C =P and maybe Marcella
14-18 Paris w. Wolf and Riddhi!
18-22 Marcella visits Vienna =)
27th Life in UK/US exam
I have a tentative trip to Croatia and Prague, Czech Rep. for the end of May...........I definitely want to go to Prague *wink wink* I'm doing it LonLon.......already sent the e-mail as well hehehehe
After Prague though, I won't be travelling anymore until my parents come.......I still can't believe I only have two more months left.......not even......less than two months......=( not that I don't miss T.O. or the people......but it's the freedom attached to exchange lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment