So after my crazy travels in May, I met Marcella at the airport =P She then spent 3 days w. me. The days that Cella were here, I realized how little of Wien I have actually seen. Thus, I don’t even want to travel. Funny how in Feb, I actually couldn’t wait to leave Wien and travel to other places but now....I don’t want to go!!! Prague, which I booked before leaving to travel with Naila, will be my last trip. Honestly, for April and May, I have only been here just for school.....In June, my parents are coming so I basically only have 3 weeks of freedom left.....
I always thought I was independent....but I never realized how much I loved freedom until exchange lol. Over here, my cell phone isn’t a dog tag, where people can track me 24/7.......I can bike to the city centre within 20 minutes if I don’t wait for Gill (BTW I love the bike lanes here......so much more space and all you have to do is ring your bell to get pplz outta your way!)......read on the Donau.......actually cooking b/c I have the time to do so......and not having to rush off to school/work/AIESEC......=P
I miss you guys but I’m going to miss Vienna when I leave ><” Funny how attached you can get to a place in a short period of time.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment