Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Longest and Craziest Easter Break Ever =)

Honestly, April has been a complete blur to me =P travelling to all those places can be quite hectic. Furthermore, if I had been travelling w. just the same person for a whole month, I think I would've died -_-

But having said that, April was just amazing =) Honestly, I can't believe it's almost the 30th.....and I have presentations and exams coming up (although I know I don't have it as bad as you Schulichers out there). I spent some time travelling by myself, with a friend, and the last leg (Spain) w. Marcella and my Vienna exchange friends =). I met up w. Wolf, Riddhi, and some other Schulichers...........but I've also bumped into people randomly on the streets! It's honestly such a small world =P I had an amazing time w. Tina and her friends while I crashed at their place in Barcelona.........

It was a great growth experience and I've honestly lost count of how many times I've said "This is breath taking". From drinking the cleanest water in Switzerland, having AMAZING gelato, climbing Mount Tibidabo (omg cream, FRIENDS!!!), the memories I have are priceless =) I won't go on about my travel experiences but if you *are* keen on hearing about it, I'll probably be gushing out stories in toronto if you want to hear them =P

Can't wait for my trip w. Naila!!! =) can you imagine the damage we'll do in amsterdam...........*wink wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment